Knowledge for Business srl is a consultancy and service company that specialises in four critical areas:
INNOVATION and INTERNATIONALISATION
Promoting innovation and technology transfer processes. Developing and managing internationalisation programmes, including consultancy for business and research organisations regarding applications for national and international incentives and project funding.
COMMUNICATION and EVENTS
The creative design and practical organisation of international events and conferences, including the planning of interactive museums and exhibitions; and the development of integrated communication programmes.
L’innovazione, è il filo conduttore delle nostre azioni e caratterizza i diversi settori e ambiti di intervento della società.
KforINNOVATIONKforBusiness offers a targeted service to business, organisations, research institutes and local authorities in support of their access to finance for specific Research & Development projects. We help our clients to find funding and develop projects, in line with their strategies and business plans.
R&D&I and Technology Transfer Helpdesk
- Monitoring opportunities from regional, national and European information sources;
- Newsletters with notices of funding application opportunities, incentives by areas of interest, events and sector news;
- Free helpdesk for project feasibility checks and thorough studies of notices;
- Organisation of in-depth meetings;
- Support for technology transfer projects.
Management Consulting and Assistance
- Work together with management to check R&D project feasibility and ratification;
- Definition of additional scientific/technical skills required and networking with research organisations;
- Executive planning and definition of the business plan, together with goals, results, resources, and skills needed;
- Definition of the monitoring and control plan;
- Planning, contractual, administrative and financial advice, and preparation of technical-administrative templates;
- Administrative reporting consultancy and assistance with any inspection visits.
We promote and develop internationalisation processes in companies and organisations that want to reach out to foreign markets or expand their business abroad. We work in innovative environments, promoting interaction between business and research organisations, and technology transfer activity, with a particular focus on China.
KforBusiness participates in projects aimed at promoting and spreading technology and innovation. We coordinate Business Acceleration programmes and enterprise creation, to encourage the birth of new companies and startups.
We design, organize and produce ”all inclusive” events, workshops, exhibitions, conferences on a regional, national and international scale.
We work from conception to post-event follow-up, from the exhibition project to the set-ups, from finding business partners to sponsorship and exhibitor contracts, from communication to the initiation of a dedicated press office.
We design museums, exhibitions, and interactive, interconnected and multimedia exhibition itineraries.
Thanks to the support of scientific consultants, we develop the contents and narrative in order to offer scientifically correct contents for use by the general public. We study solutions to establish the best exhibition environments, lighting and sound delivery, in collaboration with architects, engineers and technicians.
- Development of personalised communication plans based on client’s needs, from the study of a coordinated image to the identification of the most suitable promotional channels.
- Creation of websites. We design and integrate client’s back-office activities, by implementing the use of Content Management Systems (CMS), thanks to specific software and ad hoc databases. Our sites not only have calculated and captivating User Interface (UI) graphics, they are responsive and assure the best browsing experience on any device.
- Creation of film clips, cartoons, and videos. We arrange development pre- and post-production and we select the best channel to publish content. Our creations are integrated with music, audio, sound effects, and voice-over. We can create visual effects (VFX) and 3D (3DFX) effects by use of digital visual techniques.
We organise Innovation Village, an annual innovation and technology transfer event-exhibition set up in April 2016. The VI edition was held in May and October 2021 – in phygital mode – and registered 14,550 participants.
In 2017 Knowledge for Business opened BIOlogic, an innovative technology laboratory developed within Nu.Ma.Ter. a R&D project financed by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development (PON Horizon 2020).
BIOlogic is a research and development centre that uses biological technologies to develop new bio-based materials and define new working processes in the manufacturing sector.
In February 2019 KforB, together with partners and scientific experts, set up the innovative startup TecUp srl.